Extensive Background Checks IncludedSecuritech, Inc. has provided employment background check services to hundreds of Human Resource professionals throughout the United States since 1987. Securitech, Inc. is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) and upholds the highest industry standards while delivering accurate and timely information to clients. From criminal background checks to employment verification, Securitech, Inc. has the most comprehensive and affordable screening available. Securitech, Inc. provides cost effective and simple employment screening solutions to help employers create uniformity in their hiring process and validate the information provided by the applicant.
Word to the WiseA “Free Background Check” may not provide the most accurate and timely information available. What those companies will NOT provide is a universal background screening that includes the HIREPlus Database Search. This service is exclusive to Securitech!
Benefits of using Securitech for all your Employment Screening!
AffordableThe long term profitability drain from hiring the wrong people far outweighs the low cost of pre-employment screening. 69% of employers reported their organization was negatively impacted by a bad hire in 2012. (Career Builder, 2013)
Easy to UseThe Securitech, Inc. on line portal is easy for the employer and applicant to use.
Unparalleled Customer ServiceYou have immediate access to your account representative for any questions or concerns.
A Unique Background CheckSecuritech, Inc. has included a number of processes and products no other screening company has available.
Here’s How it WorksSecuritech’s Basic Package of Employment Screening Services includes:
- HIREPlus Previous Inquires Database: EXCLUSIVE TO SECURITECH!
- US Federal District Court: No other company includes this in the Basic Package!
- Nationwide and State Wide Criminal & Sex Offender Registries
- County-level Felony Convictions
- ID History Report: includes names associated with the social security number, identifies dates and locations of prior and current residence(s) and employer(s).
- All of this adds up to a more comprehensive and accurate view of the applicant you are considering hiring.
- Extended Criminal Search (AZ Statewide)
- Comprehensive County Criminal Search (Outside of AZ)
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Professional Licensure Verification/Certifications
- Reference Verification
- Office of the Inspector General Website (OIG)
- Government Services Administration Fraud Website (GSA)
- National Insurance Producer Registry
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Credit History Report
- Drug Screening
- I-9 E-Verify Request